Thursday, October 29, 2009

My REAL Friends

Within the recent past, I've lost friends for what I call "personality flaws" and what others may refer to as not respectable. This probably doesn't apply to the whithering few who are still my friends and perhaps still read my blerg, but soon too, I fear you will defect and then there will be none. I already have a plan B because I've learned through Andersoon Cooper on "Oprah" that "Hope is not a plan." So in such an event that I end up with no friends left, and at the rate I'm going I foresee that within the next decade, I will make fictional characters my friends! It's the perfect plan, and I'll tell you why. Fictional characters (FC) are dependable, funny, and are easily replacable.

2 comments:

Lindzee Anton said...

we'll always have savannah, bebe

Sarah Mires said...

how much would it freak you out if you found out that i have been a figment of your imagination this entire time? like in a beautiful mind. you would flip out.